Opton Oberkochen (Zeiss) lens from 40s

Towards the end of WWII, Zeiss (Jena) was taken over by the Soviets, whereas a second branch was set up in the Western Zone of occupation to become the "Zeiss-Opton Optische Werkstaette Oberkochen GmbH.” In 1947, the company operated as “Zeiss-Opton Optische Werke Oberkochen GmbH” and as “Carl Zeiss” beginning in 1951.

Tech Specs:

Mount - PL
Front diameter - 80mm
Image coverage - S35    

Carl Zeiss Distagon 16mm T2.4 / CF 0.60m
Opton Distagon       24mm T2.2 / CF 0.35m 
Opton Planar           32mm T2.2 / CF 0.60m 
Opton Planar           50mm T2.2 / CF 0.90m 
Opton Planar           85mm T2.2 / CF 1.80m